The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to PC help@home the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
1. The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Website and Services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of PC help@home and neither the use of the Website or any of the Popooch Services shall acquire any rights therein unless expressly consented in writing otherwise.
4. Certain types of cookies will be used without your consent but these are limited to those required in connection with the supply and delivery of the PC help@home Services.
6. We may need to transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) which do not necessarily offer the same level of protection as applies in the EEA. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that adequate protection is in place before we transfer your personal information to any of these countries. When you agree to accept these terms and conditions you confirm that you have given your consent to this transfer of information.
7. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose and you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
9. The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and this material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, the reproduction of which is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
10. All trademarks reproduced in the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
11. Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience to provide further information and they do not signify that we endorse those website(s) and in relation to which we have no responsibility for their content or operation.
13. The Services are subject to all the terms and conditions contained or referred to on the Website.
Hourly Rate: £50 + VAT
Callout fee: according to the postcode shown below.
£10 + VAT
GU1, GU2, GU4, GU21, GU22, GU23, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4. KT5, KT6, KT7, KT8, KT9, KT10, KT11, KT12, KT13, KT14, KT15, KT16, KT17, KT19, KT21, KT22, KT23, KT24, SW20, TW1, TW2, TW3, TW9, TW10, TW11, TW12, TW13, TW14, TW15, TW16, TW17, TW18, TW19 inside M25
£15 + VAT
GU24, GU25, TW4, TW7
£20 + VAT
GU3, GU5, GU18, GU19, GU20, RH3, RH4
£25 + VAT
KT20, RH2, SM5, SW19, TW6
£30 + VAT
GU6, GU7, GU8, GU12, GU15, GU16, RH5, RH6, SL5, SM6, SW13, SW14, SW15, TW8, TW19 outside M25, W4, W5, W6, W7, W13
£35 + VAT
GU17, GU46, GU47, SL3, SL4
£40 + VAT
GU9, GU10, RH7, RH8, RH9
We reserve the right to charge a callout fee if an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Should you require one, we are happy to lend you a phone to cover the period your smartphone is being fixed. We will insert your SIM into the phone so that it is your plan that will be used.
Whilst there is no charge for the phone itself, we require a £10 deposit, payable upfront, in order to lend you a phone to cover theft, loss or damage.
Where possible we stock genuine manufacturer parts and we will give you the option to use these within our fix or upgrade services. Please note that using these parts may increase the final price and can also increase the warranty applied.
We make it our business to be honest with our customers. In the event that we do not possess the necessary knowledge to fix a problem, and that the item is not beyond economic repair (see below), no fee is charged for that service. It’s that simple.
We warranty logic and motherboard repairs for 3 months only. Most other parts are warrantied for longer please check with us.
Where we cannot resolve a problem due to no fault of our own, we reserve the right to charge you for our time as shown below:
What if you, the customer, prefers not to proceed after we have taken time to investigate the issue?
If a problem has been diagnosed and a solution offered, but you choose not to proceed then we feel it’s only fair for us to charge for the time spent on site up to that point.
What happens in the event of “Can’t find” or “don’t have”?
If we are unable to resolve the problem because you cannot provide us with the appropriate software, software license, serial numbers, passwords or installation disks reasonably required you will be charged for the time spent on site up to that point.
Problem caused by a 3rd Party?
If you are having problems with your internet connection we will test your equipment and line, but where we are able to diagnose a fault that is due to the failings of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) you will again be charged for the time spent on site up to that point, regardless of whether the ISP accepts responsibility for the fault. We will however be happy to talk to your ISP at a technical level to demonstrate the problem to them in terms they understand, which will usually result in eventual resolution of the problem.
Top Quality Service, Always
We will always advise you of costs at every stage and allow you to make decisions with regard to how we proceed.
If you are unhappy at any point please discuss this with us and we shall endeavour to correct any problems you are having.
Our team are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
We promise to offer a fast, efficient service.
It’s quite simple, if none of the above conditions are met and we cannot fix your computer you won’t pay a thing unless the device is beyond economic repair and then only our standard call out charge will apply;